Hey, the system works very slowly. When I try to open softwares, webpages and simple files, that gear is always rotating for a long time on the screen. Sometimes I even cannot open them at all. The browsers become very sluggish or even crash down. I think the system may get some malwares, and I run the scanner that reported Trojan.BitcoinMiner is a threat. And even I have searched information about the “virus”… but trying to repair the issue with those ways online that will cause a black boot screen. I feel frustrated and worry the PC. But, actually I don’t know much about PC, so can you please help me to deal with it?
Information about Trojan.BitcoinMiner
Trojan.BitcoinMiner is reported as an extremely horrible Trojan horse virus which has infected thousands of computer users all around the world. Once Trojan.BitcoinMiner is executed, it will bring some big issues to the computer. To begin with, it will infect the browser and bring you to some malicious websites when you surf online. The Trojan can disable other important programs like antivirus software and firewall. As a result, the security system will become more and more vulnerable. By then, lots of other viruses will take this opportunity to penetrate into the system. That is to say, the pc will be damaged by many destructive viruses and work poorly. For example, the computer will often end up with a blue screen of death or system freezing frequently. You probably fail to start up the system sometimes as well. What’s worse, once Trojan.BitcoinMiner makes the system break down completely, hackers will use the chance to access to the system without effort. By then, private information like credit card number, username, passwords will be stolen by the hackers. So you must deal with the nasty and malicious Trojan virus as fast as you can.
People should be cautious with Internet searches as the virus mainly spreads through the Internet. You are likely to pick up the Trojan virus while you are visiting doubtful sites, random popups and free download resources etc. Upon initializing, the Trojan horse may get some pesky extensions, add-ons and plug-ins installed in the system without any knowledge. Obviously, you will get many annoying pop-up ads or messages every time you click on web links or search for your favorites. Besides, you can be freaked out at getting randomly redirected to unwanted web pages during Internet browsing activities. This Trojan horse makes great changes to your desktop image, browser homepage and other computer settings. To save the system, people should try manual removal method to remove Trojan.BitcoinMiner virus immediately.
Damages Caused by Trojan.BitcoinMiner Trojan Virus
1. It causes issues such as browse hijacker and redirection issues, random shut-downs and so on;
2. It injects terrible files and registry entries to the infected computer;
3. It connects the infected system to remote server, putting it under the hackers’ control;
4. It alerts the startup items and activates automatically whenever people boot the systems;
5. It uses information saved in the infected illegally;
6. It runs behind the background of the computer;
Notes: It is too complex for people to deal with Trojan.BitcoinMiner manually. If anyone who is not accomplished in system insists in deleting it manually, users will easily make errors to cause further damage to the infected machine. Therefore, for the safety of this system, we strongly recommend you to use SpyHunter to eliminate Trojan.BitcoinMiner, that is easier and safer.
Manually Remove Trojan.BitcoinMiner
1. Stop the processes of Trojan.BitcoinMiner in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to Trojan.BitcoinMiner. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by Trojan.BitcoinMiner so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to Trojan.BitcoinMiner.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to Trojan.BitcoinMiner in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove Trojan.BitcoinMiner Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.