Nowaday, a new fake software published by criminals. At the same time, all kinds of softwares arise at the right moment. This also leads to many hackers making fake softwares for illegal excessive profit. Fake Lukitus Virus Virus is such one rogue thing. How to eliminate Lukitus Virus virus without making the system worse?
What is Lukitus Virus?
Lukitus Virus is a newly published rogue application which downloaded and installed to systems without users’ concept. Some people have been deceived by the fake software with the usual old practices, the virus made them convinced that the systems have been hijacked, and thus they need to pay for the software. But it is absolutely no function but a fake anti-virus software. The trick used by network criminals with the rate of change has reached alarming level, still more and more creative in the criminal’s tactics,they successfully produced the fake software sell to unsuspecting users.
How Lukitus Virus gets into system
People can’t find it in program websites offering free downloading, for the fake creators distribute the virus though other ways on the Internet. It is embedded into those potential unwanted programs that is new to people that they want to have a try and install without consideration. Lukitus Virus may come along with when the adware which people think it helpful to find the coupon, discount and other promotion. Besides, it can be hidden in dangerous websites or the legal websites compromised by hackers. The virus utilizes exploit kit to discover vulnerability of security computer so that it can sneak into system through the loophole and program bugs. And spam emails with attracting headlines such as lottery, awards and logistic information tricking receivers to open are likely to contain it, so people should not believe and open it.
Computers mounted Lukitus Virus
Lukitus Virus manages to impose its negative impact on both system and browsers (including IE, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera) due to its attack going down deep in the system’s kernel part. As a consequence, Lukitus Virus is enabled to cover up the attribute of its pivotal items so as to bypass the detection by installed anti-virus programs that have been already compromised. A series of problems will be caught before long:
* Computer affected by Lukitus Virus will freeze from time to time.
* Error messages might happen to warn about corrupt file and registry entries.
* Computer performance becomes sluggish.
* CPU resource may be significantly consumed.
* Important files/folders might become inaccessible because of Lukitus Virus.
* Automatic redirection may be seen to display spoofing/spam sites.
* Commercial popup might be caught to ruin surfing experience.
* Browsers might give away tardy response.
* Additional browser applications might be installed without knowledge.
Notes: It is too complex for people to delete Lukitus Virus manually. If anyone who is not accomplished in system insists in eliminating it manually, he or she will easily make errors to cause further damage to the infected computer. So, for the safety of the system, we strongly recommend you to use SpyHunter to get rid of it, which is easier and safer.
Steps to Manually Remove Lukitus Virus
1. Boot up the infected computer, press F8 at the very beginning, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter to get in safe mode with networking.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time or right click on the Task Bar to open the Windows Task Manager; then scroll down to End processes related to [Lukitus Virus].exe;
3.Access Control Panel to uninstall Lukitus Virus
- Hit Start menu to click Control Panel.
- Access “Add/Remove Programs” to locate Lukitus Virus.
- Use “uninstall” button to remove the rogueware’s evidence there.
4. Open Control Panel from Start menu; then find Folder Options and under View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) then click OK;
4. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run window and then type in regedit to open Registry Editor.
5: Find out and delete all these associating files and registry entries as below:
Go to %userprofile%appdatalocaltemp
The virus can have names other than “random.exe” but it should look like it doesn’t belong and should have a create date/time the same as a .class file if you sort by file mod/create time you’ll find it.
Remove Lukitus Virus Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.