What a black day! When I turned on my computer try to play a game to indulge my sense to forget the fight earlier, the antivirus software told me that my computer was infected by the trojan horse named HKTL_COINMINE Trojan, I couldn’t start my game exe. I almost want to smash the screen of my computer, because I tried every mean to make me system back on normal, but I failed, that’s one tricky trojan, now I guess I must ask for help from internet, if someone who know about this, please help me!
Brief Introduction to HKTL_COINMINE Trojan
Obviously, the HKTL_COINMINE Trojan is classified as a Trojan infection. Trojan horse virus is a kind of pc virus that had been designed by cyber hackers since the Windows operating system was invented. In another word, the kind of infection only attack computes with some systems, so users can feel relieved this time. As a malicious Trojan horse infection, it can be easily caught by more reputable antivirus softwares nowadays. What make the situation worse is that there is few security protection tool can delete it completely. It is a stubborn Trojan virus which can infect system files to avoid being detected and deleted by security softwares. In this case, with corrupted system files, the whole system can be messed up by it.
Moreover, the terrible Trojan virus can change your system settings and corrupt the whole system step by step. The browser is infected by its codes, as well as the default search engine. As a consequence, when you open the browser or do some searching on the search engine, you will be always rerouted to malicious websites. Besides, more and more programs will be disabled as well. By then, you will find that it is very hard to use the system normally like before. In summary, you need to delete HKTL_COINMINE Trojan right away when the antivirus detects it out.
Damages Caused by HKTL_COINMINE Trojan Trojan Virus
1. It causes issues such as browse hijacker and redirection issues, random shut-downs and so on;
2. It injects terrible files and registry entries to the infected computer;
3. It connects the infected system to remote server, putting it under the hackers’ control;
4. It alerts the startup items and activates automatically whenever people boot the systems;
5. It uses information saved in the infected illegally;
6. It runs behind the background of the computer;
Attention: Maybe you would like to get rid of HKTL_COINMINE Trojan manually, but if you are not expert in the operation of system. The reason is that manual removal is too complicated and difficult. Then, any mistakes made in the process will cause further damage to the computer. So we strongly recommend that you should download SpyHunter to automatically delete HKTL_COINMINE Trojan, that is easier and more safe. In addition, SpyHunter can take many preventive measures to safeguard the system.
Manually Remove HKTL_COINMINE Trojan
1. Stop the processes of HKTL_COINMINE Trojan in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to HKTL_COINMINE Trojan. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by HKTL_COINMINE Trojan so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to HKTL_COINMINE Trojan.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to HKTL_COINMINE Trojan in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove HKTL_COINMINE Trojan Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.