The system was affected by the CPU Miner Trojan from Windows virus when I was clicking on a pop-up ads. I got weird symptoms of this system after picking up the trojan horse. I ran antivirus software scans through the whole computer, but I found it unable to pick up the trojan infection. How to remove the trojan virus from the system? Please follow removal method below to get rid of the trojan virus safely.
Brief Introduction to The Trojan
CPU Miner Trojan from Windows can easily sneak into target systems if the people are careless when they are online. The hackers can utilize the World Wide Web to spread the Trojan infection to innocent systems all over the world. Often, those bad guys can hack into the websites that they find the loopholes. After taking control of those hacked web pages, they will upload the Trojan files to the servers of them and edit the malicious script of it so that when people come to the corrupted websites, the Trojan can infiltrate the target systems spontaneously. If user click some unsafe links accidentally, they can be redirected to some corrupted websites that contain the Trojan horse infection and get infected. What’s worse, if user don’t pay too much attention to the source where they download programs on the Internet, the Trojan can seize every opportunity to invade the target systems via corrupted softwares.
Once the virus infiltrates into the computer, it will change the system settings. In this way, it can conceal in the computer without being detected. But, CPU Miner Trojan from Windows will corrupt the system files by dropping as some malicious files as possible on the system. After the system files are corrupted almost, you will see many system programs cannot run smoothly. What’s more, CPU Miner Trojan from Windows may also disable the antivirus software, by which it can do anything malicious it wants on the computer without worrying about the detection and deletion. In addition, if the virus stays long enough on the computer, it can steal your confidential information for hackers without the notice. Hence, as fast as you find that CPU Miner Trojan from Windows is inside the computer, you must take immediate action to deal with it from the computer.
Damages Caused by CPU Miner Trojan from Windows Trojan Virus
1. It causes issues such as browse hijacker and redirection issues, random shut-downs and so on;
2. It injects terrible files and registry entries to the infected computer;
3. It connects the infected system to remote server, putting it under the hackers’ control;
4. It alerts the startup items and activates automatically whenever people boot the systems;
5. It uses information saved in the infected illegally;
6. It runs behind the background of the computer;
Notes: The two methods above are useful to deal with CPU Miner Trojan from Windows, but the manual removal is relatively difficult to handle. But, any mistakes made in the process of operation will easily cause further damage to the computer. So if you are not skilled in the operation of system, we strongly recommend SpyHunter to you. SpyHunter is designed specifically to delete dangerous viruses and malware, and to take preventive measures to protect systems in the future.
Manually Remove CPU Miner Trojan from Windows
1. Stop the processes of CPU Miner Trojan from Windows in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to CPU Miner Trojan from Windows. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by CPU Miner Trojan from Windows so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to CPU Miner Trojan from Windows.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to CPU Miner Trojan from Windows in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove CPU Miner Trojan from Windows Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.