I don’t remember since when the computer acted so weirdly, the antivirus softwre detection report told me that the system was infected by a trojan horse named Win32:Malware-gen Trojan. I’m not sure if that’s the main reason that the system had trapped in a poor performance, the PC runs very slow each time I start or restart this system, and many of my original program like WPS won’t work anymore. I’m so upset, I did not do anything to the system, what’s worse, the antivirus program can’t help me solve the issue, I think I will have to repair it in a shop, but before, I think it’s not a bad idea to ask help from intern first, could anybody can help me get out of the problem, please help me!
Information about Win32:Malware-gen Trojan
Win32:Malware-gen Trojan is a horrible Trojan horse virus which can intrude into the system without any permission. In fact, the intruder is created by cyber criminals for malicious activities, such as reducing the pc performance, corrupting the system files, stealing the personal accounts. So that’s why the virus is so dangerous. Commonly, Win32:Malware-gen Trojan can spot out the system vulnerabilities and use them to penetrate into the computer.
Once installed, the infected system can first get a some bogus alerts that are about the system is under a unsafe condition, the works like a fake antivirus software, and it will show you a so-called scan report that lists plenty of virus, high risk system vulnerability something like that, some victims may not open many other softwares on the desktop. It’s very tricky, it wants you to buy its “full version” program, so that it could help solve all the softwares, if you see this happen to the system, just ignore it, because it’s made up, it’s want help you even you pay for the money!!
Damages Caused by Win32:Malware-gen Trojan Trojan Virus
1. It causes issues such as browse hijacker and redirection issues, random shut-downs and so on;
2. It injects terrible files and registry entries to the infected computer;
3. It connects the infected system to remote server, putting it under the hackers’ control;
4. It alerts the startup items and activates automatically whenever people boot the systems;
5. It uses information saved in the infected illegally;
6. It runs behind the background of the computer;
Important Note: Manual removal is suitable for users who are good at system only, because manual removal is too complicated, when any mistakes made during the process of operation will easily cause further damage to the machine. Automatically deleting Win32:Malware-gen Trojan with SpyHunter is easier and safer, so I strongly recommend you to use SpyHunter.
Manually Remove Win32:Malware-gen Trojan
1. Stop the processes of Win32:Malware-gen Trojan in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to Win32:Malware-gen Trojan. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by Win32:Malware-gen Trojan so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to Win32:Malware-gen Trojan.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to Win32:Malware-gen Trojan in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove Win32:Malware-gen Trojan Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.