I need urgent help on deleting the Trojan:Win64/Wdfload from the system. It has annoyed me since I downloaded a free software on the Internet. But, even though I have already uninstalled some suspicious stuff on the system, the thing still exists. I have Norton on my computer, but it seems that the software can give me the warning about the virus, but can’t deal with it. So, what should I do now?
Information about Trojan:Win64/Wdfload
Trojan:Win64/Wdfload is a dangerous Trojan infection which usually attack the system with other malicious system infections. Most of Trojan:Win64/Wdfload’s destrestive activities are perform on the background. For example, it will keep contacting with certain remote servers and then send out the sensitive info that it gather on the system. It is for sure that Trojan:Win64/Wdfload won’t want you to be aware of that but the antivirus software like Microsoft Security Essentials catches such abnormal action and tries to stop it to keep your privacy safe.
Trojan:Win64/Wdfload can be distributed by cyber hackers on the World Wide Web. Some websites, especially web pages which contain porn materials can be attacked by cyber criminals, even many famous websites can be attacked as well. In order to spread the Trojan to as some people as it can, cyber hackers put the Trojan into the servers of those hacked web pages and edit the malicious script of it, so once people come to the infected web pages, the Trojan can sneak into the visiting systems immediately without any consent. Also, the Trojan can be sent to victims’ systems via spam E-mails, by taking advantage of the E-mails, cyber hackers can forge the infection as an attachment in E-mails, also the titles of the E-mails can be forged too. When user who receive the fake E-mail and get cheated, they would click the attachment that actually is the executable file of this Trojan. In this method, this Trojan can be activated as fast as user open the attachment.
Damages Caused by Trojan:Win64/Wdfload Trojan Virus
1. It causes issues such as browse hijacker and redirection issues, random shut-downs and so on;
2. It injects terrible files and registry entries to the infected computer;
3. It connects the infected system to remote server, putting it under the hackers’ control;
4. It alerts the startup items and activates automatically whenever people boot the systems;
5. It uses information saved in the infected illegally;
6. It runs behind the background of the computer;
Tips: Manual removal is very complicated and difficult, so we strongly recommend using automatic removal with SpyHunter to deal with Trojan:Win64/Wdfload, that is easier to handle. In addition, SpyHunter can help to protect the system from being attacked by other virus.
Manually Remove Trojan:Win64/Wdfload
1. Stop the processes of Trojan:Win64/Wdfload in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to Trojan:Win64/Wdfload. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by Trojan:Win64/Wdfload so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to Trojan:Win64/Wdfload.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to Trojan:Win64/Wdfload in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove Trojan:Win64/Wdfload Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.