I need urgent help on deleting the Soft Cores Miner Trojan from the system. It has annoyed me since I downloaded a free software on the Internet. But, even though I have already uninstalled some suspicious stuff on the system, the thing still exists. I have Norton on my computer, but it seems that the software can give me the warning about the virus, but can’t deal with it. So, what should I do now?
Brief Introduction to The Trojan
Soft Cores Miner Trojan can easily sneak into target systems if the people are careless when they are online. The hackers can utilize the World Wide Web to spread the Trojan infection to innocent systems all over the world. Often, those bad guys can hack into the websites that they find the loopholes. After taking control of those hacked web pages, they will upload the Trojan files to the servers of them and edit the malicious script of it so that when people come to the corrupted websites, the Trojan can infiltrate the target systems spontaneously. If user click some unsafe links accidentally, they can be redirected to some corrupted websites that contain the Trojan horse infection and get infected. What’s worse, if user don’t pay too much attention to the source where they download programs on the Internet, the Trojan can seize every opportunity to invade the target systems via corrupted softwares.
Once the virus infiltrates into the computer, it will change the system settings. In this way, it can conceal in the computer without being detected. But, Soft Cores Miner Trojan will corrupt the system files by dropping as some malicious files as possible on the system. After the system files are corrupted almost, you will see many system programs cannot run smoothly. What’s more, Soft Cores Miner Trojan may also disable the antivirus software, by which it can do anything malicious it wants on the computer without worrying about the detection and deletion. In addition, if the virus stays long enough on the computer, it can steal your confidential information for hackers without the notice. Hence, as fast as you find that Soft Cores Miner Trojan is inside the computer, you must take immediate action to deal with it from the computer.
A Brief Summary of Damages Caused by Soft Cores Miner Trojan
1. It comes into the target machine without any permission;
2. It steals private information stored in the infected system;
3. It injects horrible files and registry entries to target system;
4. It open backdoors on the infected system, and connects the infected machine to a remote server;
4. It changes files names of system and programs so that to mess up the computer and disable programs;
6. It invites other viruses and threats to this computer, and helps hackers taking control of the target system;
Important Note: Manual removal is suitable for users who are good at system only, because manual removal is too complicated, when any mistakes made during the process of operation will easily cause further damage to the machine. Automatically deleting Soft Cores Miner Trojan with SpyHunter is easier and safer, so I strongly recommend you to use SpyHunter.
Manually Remove Soft Cores Miner Trojan
1. Stop the processes of Soft Cores Miner Trojan in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to Soft Cores Miner Trojan. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by Soft Cores Miner Trojan so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to Soft Cores Miner Trojan.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to Soft Cores Miner Trojan in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove Soft Cores Miner Trojan Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.