I don’t remember since when the computer acted so weirdly, the antivirus softwre detection report told me that the system was infected by a trojan horse named Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner. I’m not sure if that’s the main reason that the system had trapped in a poor performance, the PC runs very slow each time I start or restart this system, and many of my original program like WPS won’t work anymore. I’m so upset, I did not do anything to the system, what’s worse, the antivirus program can’t help me solve the issue, I think I will have to repair it in a shop, but before, I think it’s not a bad idea to ask help from intern first, could anybody can help me get out of the problem, please help me!
Brief Introduction to The Trojan
Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner is a harmful Trojan with strong destruction. It is designed by cyber criminals that want to exploit it to gain evil purposes from victims whose systems get infected by it. There are too many Trojans existed that we can hardly list them one by one, and with the technology developing, Trojan infection can be created into many new varieties day by day. So it is really hard for most antivirus softwares to get rid of the latest version of Trojan infection perfectly for people as the removal needs to be updated, but it still needs time. During the time, the Trojan infection can damage the anti-virus softwares that installed on the infected systems that can totally disable the security tools from using.
But, Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner virus will cause more leaks on the computer to weaken the security system, so as to allow other infections to help it finish this malicious jobs. The hackers won’t miss the time to enter the computer to take away your confidential information like passwords, and financial message. So here comes to the conclusion that you should remove Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner virus as fast as right now.
Damages Caused by Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner
1. It comes into the target system with free download from the Internet without any permission;
2. It changes startup items so that it can be launched automatically with the system booting.
3. It drops terrible files and registry entries to infected system;
4. It causes chaos to computer and programs;
5. It causes browser hijacker, blue screen and other issues for people;
6. It open backdoors on the infected system, and connects this infected system to a remote server, helping other viruses and hackers to take control of the target system;
Important Note: Manual removal is suitable for users who are good at system only, because manual removal is too complicated, when any mistakes made during the process of operation will easily cause further damage to the machine. Automatically deleting Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner with SpyHunter is easier and safer, so I strongly recommend you to use SpyHunter.
Manually Remove Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner
1. Stop the processes of Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove Bvhost.exe Electroneum CPU Miner Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.