Today, as the system techniques are making tremendous progress, cyber hackers are even being more and more inventive. Hackers have invented the method of earning funds by means of scaring and deceiving pc users. I believe some users have encountered such threat. If you see such virus has attacked the system, no hesitation to get rid of it forever.
Overview of ” This user is disabled” virus
” This user is disabled” virus, though it has been detected today, its not a stranger to most of users. It has a fraudulent appearance and graphical user interface as if its a legit powerful antispyware. Such the virus doesn’t have any functions of protection to system from being attacked. A virus like ” This user is disabled” virus takes the usual trick to reach its goal. When it enter the system, it takes over of your legit anti-virus and starts to give out a report with a fancy and standard interface alerting you that the system has been infected with much virus. Then it will pretend as if it’s scanning something that is of course nonsense, even, it won’t do anything of scanning. But it’s a little different from other fake virus.
Immediacy to Remove ” This user is disabled” virus
You are experiencing gradually slow running speed with longer list of virus detected by ” This user is disabled” virus. You are asked to purchase licensed version of system optimizer because only that version can exterminate many hard-core infections. If you ever buy it, you’ll get nothing good but allow a more intrusive virus to commit more damages willingly.
Computers mounted ” This user is disabled” virus
It’s ads can be found on some unknown advertising platform.
It shares almost the same interface with others.
It owns the same functions as others.
It runs scan automatically and reports items that cannot be found on the Internet in large amount.
Special tips: Spending many time repairing the system with no success? SpyHunter can help you to delete ” This user is disabled” virus virus safely and completely.
Steps to Manually Remove ” This user is disabled” virus
1. Boot up the infected computer, press F8 at the very beginning, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter to get in safe mode with networking.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time or right click on the Task Bar to open the Windows Task Manager; then scroll down to End processes related to [” This user is disabled” virus].exe;
3.Access Control Panel to uninstall ” This user is disabled” virus
- Hit Start menu to click Control Panel.
- Access “Add/Remove Programs” to locate ” This user is disabled” virus.
- Use “uninstall” button to remove the rogueware’s evidence there.
4. Open Control Panel from Start menu; then find Folder Options and under View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) then click OK;
4. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run window and then type in regedit to open Registry Editor.
5: Find out and delete all these associating files and registry entries as below:
Go to %userprofile%appdatalocaltemp
The virus can have names other than “random.exe” but it should look like it doesn’t belong and should have a create date/time the same as a .class file if you sort by file mod/create time you’ll find it.
Remove ” This user is disabled” virus Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.