Can you tolerate a fake software which acting widely against the system and swindling your money? I do believe the answer is not. However to delete a fake software is not so easy for ordinary users. Here is many instructions for you whose system has been infected to eliminate a fake software such as Locked_file Ransomware.
Overview of Locked_file Ransomware
Locked_file Ransomware, though it has been detected today, its not a stranger to most of users. It has a fraudulent appearance and graphical user interface as if its a legit powerful antispyware. Such the virus doesn’t have any functions of protection to system from being attacked. A virus like Locked_file Ransomware takes the usual trick to reach its goal. When it enter the system, it takes over of your legit anti-virus and starts to give out a report with a fancy and standard interface alerting you that the system has been infected with much virus. Then it will pretend as if it’s scanning something that is of course nonsense, even, it won’t do anything of scanning. But it’s a little different from other fake virus.
Immediacy to Remove Locked_file Ransomware
You are experiencing gradually slow running speed with longer list of virus detected by Locked_file Ransomware. You are asked to purchase licensed version of system optimizer because only that version can exterminate many hard-core infections. If you ever buy it, you’ll get nothing good but allow a more intrusive virus to commit more damages willingly.
Computers mounted Locked_file Ransomware
Such system optimizer manages to paralyze installed security utilities by bringing legit components along and falsifying key values referencing security defense and some service on the target machine. Locked_file Ransomware is also capable of making excessive amount of income for its maker by opening up a backdoor and loading down tracking cookies in for information theft to resell it to other spammers. A list of evil behavior of Locked_file Ransomware:
* Redirecting issues happen all the time to advertising sites;
* Freezes happen frequently when loading some programs;
* Snail-like PC performance, delay when typing and slow loading times to start or shut down;
* Fills up the hard disk space with unwanted malicious items and consumes a lot of CPU memory.
Special tips: If the system has been infected such virus and you want to deal with it yourself. You can refer to detailed way of how to remove it as follows. But please be careful of your operation.
Steps to Manually Remove Locked_file Ransomware
1. Boot up the infected computer, press F8 at the very beginning, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter to get in safe mode with networking.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time or right click on the Task Bar to open the Windows Task Manager; then scroll down to End processes related to [Locked_file Ransomware].exe;
3.Access Control Panel to uninstall Locked_file Ransomware
- Hit Start menu to click Control Panel.
- Access “Add/Remove Programs” to locate Locked_file Ransomware.
- Use “uninstall” button to remove the rogueware’s evidence there.
4. Open Control Panel from Start menu; then find Folder Options and under View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) then click OK;
4. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run window and then type in regedit to open Registry Editor.
5: Find out and delete all these associating files and registry entries as below:
Go to %userprofile%appdatalocaltemp
The virus can have names other than “random.exe” but it should look like it doesn’t belong and should have a create date/time the same as a .class file if you sort by file mod/create time you’ll find it.
Remove Locked_file Ransomware Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.