Hey, the system works very slowly. When I try to open softwares, webpages and simple files, that gear is always rotating for a long time on the screen. Sometimes I even cannot open them at all. The browsers become very sluggish or even crash down. I think the system may get some malwares, and I run the scanner that reported HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic is a threat. And even I have searched information about the “virus”… but trying to repair the issue with those ways online that will cause a black boot screen. I feel frustrated and worry the PC. But, actually I don’t know much about PC, so can you please help me to deal with it?
Information about HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic
HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic is reported as an extremely horrible Trojan horse virus which has infected thousands of computer users all around the world. Once HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic is executed, it will bring some big issues to the computer. To begin with, it will infect the browser and bring you to some malicious websites when you surf online. The Trojan can disable other important programs like antivirus software and firewall. As a result, the security system will become more and more vulnerable. By then, lots of other viruses will take this opportunity to penetrate into the system. That is to say, the pc will be damaged by many destructive viruses and work poorly. For example, the computer will often end up with a blue screen of death or system freezing frequently. You probably fail to start up the system sometimes as well. What’s worse, once HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic makes the system break down completely, hackers will use the chance to access to the system without effort. By then, private information like credit card number, username, passwords will be stolen by the hackers. So you must deal with the nasty and malicious Trojan virus as fast as you can.
People should be cautious with Internet searches as the virus mainly spreads through the Internet. You are likely to pick up the Trojan virus while you are visiting doubtful sites, random popups and free download resources etc. Upon initializing, the Trojan horse may get some pesky extensions, add-ons and plug-ins installed in the system without any knowledge. Obviously, you will get many annoying pop-up ads or messages every time you click on web links or search for your favorites. Besides, you can be freaked out at getting randomly redirected to unwanted web pages during Internet browsing activities. This Trojan horse makes great changes to your desktop image, browser homepage and other computer settings. To save the system, people should try manual removal method to remove HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic virus immediately.
A Brief Summary of Damages Caused by HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic
1. It comes into the target machine without any permission;
2. It steals private information stored in the infected system;
3. It injects horrible files and registry entries to target system;
4. It open backdoors on the infected system, and connects the infected machine to a remote server;
4. It changes files names of system and programs so that to mess up the computer and disable programs;
6. It invites other viruses and threats to this computer, and helps hackers taking control of the target system;
Tips: If you are not skilled in operating system, you are not advised to use manual removal guide, because manual removal is too complicated and difficult to handle. So we highly expect you to download SpyHunter to eliminate HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic, that is more effective. In addition, SpyHunter is useful to protect the system by taking some preventive measures in the future.
Manually Remove HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic
1. Stop the processes of HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove HEUR.Trojan.Win32.Generic Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.