Is Trojan.BitcoinMiner virus very dangerous? What does it bring to the computer? Please read the following article to get more information about it and deal with the trojan virus from the computer step by step.
Brief Introduction to Trojan.BitcoinMiner
Trojan.BitcoinMiner is a terrible Trojan and also a potentially unwanted software. Most of the time, victims whose system got infected by the virus from download manager and third-party software, it may disguise as a useful program, then some people might download it without considering if that’s a trick or not, to err is human, we all made rookie mistake before! OK, back to the point, the virus is very tricky, once it can install on the system without any permission, most of the victims would not notice that, after that, the cyber criminals who made the unwanted program will deploy it more rapidly to harm the systems, that’s only the beginning!
Furthermore, the browsing activities will be recorded by the remote hackers as the Trojan horse can insert some malicious tracing codes to your web browsers which will threaten the personal information. Sometimes, the Trojan horse may assist the rogue programs to install to the system for ripping off your money. Trojan.BitcoinMiner is not good and safe for your computer if you keep this dangerous item to stay on your computer. So the only thing you need to do for protect the system safety is to deal with it immediately and manually as quickly as possible once it is found.
A Brief Summary of Damages Caused by Trojan.BitcoinMiner
1. It comes into the target machine without any permission;
2. It steals private information stored in the infected system;
3. It injects horrible files and registry entries to target system;
4. It open backdoors on the infected system, and connects the infected machine to a remote server;
4. It changes files names of system and programs so that to mess up the computer and disable programs;
6. It invites other viruses and threats to this computer, and helps hackers taking control of the target system;
Attention: Manually deleting Trojan.BitcoinMiner is too complicated, in order to avoid further damage to the infected system, we strongly advise using SpyHunter to eliminate it automatically, that is easier and faster. In addition, SpyHunter can take preventive measures to safeguard system in the future.
Manually Remove Trojan.BitcoinMiner
1. Stop the processes of Trojan.BitcoinMiner in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to Trojan.BitcoinMiner. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by Trojan.BitcoinMiner so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to Trojan.BitcoinMiner.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to Trojan.BitcoinMiner in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove Trojan.BitcoinMiner Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.