Nowadays, many computer viruses make netizens fearful. At the same time, all sorts of software arise at the right moment. This also leads to some hackers making fake software for illegal excessive profit. ” This user is disabled” virus is such one fake software.
What is ” This user is disabled” virus?
” This user is disabled” virus is a newly published rogue application which downloaded and installed to systems without users’ concept. Some people have been deceived by the fake software with the usual old practices, the virus made them convinced that the systems have been hijacked, and thus they need to pay for the software. But it is absolutely no function but a fake anti-virus software. The trick used by network criminals with the rate of change has reached alarming level, still more and more creative in the criminal’s tactics,they successfully produced the fake software sell to unsuspecting users.
How ” This user is disabled” virus gets into system
People can’t find it in program websites offering free downloading, for the fake creators distribute the virus though other ways on the Internet. It is embedded into those potential unwanted programs that is new to people that they want to have a try and install without consideration. ” This user is disabled” virus may come along with when the adware which people think it helpful to find the coupon, discount and other promotion. Besides, it can be hidden in dangerous websites or the legal websites compromised by hackers. The virus utilizes exploit kit to discover vulnerability of security computer so that it can sneak into system through the loophole and program bugs. And spam emails with attracting headlines such as lottery, awards and logistic information tricking receivers to open are likely to contain it, so people should not believe and open it.
What ” This user is disabled” virus Ransom Virus Will Do to My Computer?
1. It enters your computer sneakily;
2. It is able to lock all personal files saved in the infected system;
3. It aims to ransom users’ money;
4. It alerts startup items of the infected computer in order to be launched automatically when people boot the system;
5. It creates malicious files and registry entries to the compromised computers;
In a word, ” This user is disabled” virus is an computer virus which is part of the the Rogue. It’s a scam that make you purchase some money for it. When it starts it will create some system settings so you can not launch some security programs and Windows utilities. It always use the tricks scare you make you take in so you may pay it. You are recommended to eliminate it from the system because it may cause system slow downs, browser redirection and other activity that is unwanted and malicious.
Steps to Manually Remove ” This user is disabled” virus
1. Boot up the infected computer, press F8 at the very beginning, choose “Safe Mode with Networking” and press Enter to get in safe mode with networking.
2. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del at the same time or right click on the Task Bar to open the Windows Task Manager; then scroll down to End processes related to [” This user is disabled” virus].exe;
3.Access Control Panel to uninstall ” This user is disabled” virus
- Hit Start menu to click Control Panel.
- Access “Add/Remove Programs” to locate ” This user is disabled” virus.
- Use “uninstall” button to remove the rogueware’s evidence there.
4. Open Control Panel from Start menu; then find Folder Options and under View tab, tick Show hidden files and folders and non-tick Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) then click OK;
4. Press Windows+R keys to open the Run window and then type in regedit to open Registry Editor.
5: Find out and delete all these associating files and registry entries as below:
Go to %userprofile%appdatalocaltemp
The virus can have names other than “random.exe” but it should look like it doesn’t belong and should have a create date/time the same as a .class file if you sort by file mod/create time you’ll find it.
Remove ” This user is disabled” virus Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.