What a black day! When I turned on my computer try to play a game to indulge my sense to forget the fight earlier, the antivirus software told me that my computer was infected by the trojan horse named JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan, I couldn’t start my game exe. I almost want to smash the screen of my computer, because I tried every mean to make me system back on normal, but I failed, that’s one tricky trojan, now I guess I must ask for help from internet, if someone who know about this, please help me!
Information about JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan
JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan is a dangerous Trojan infection which usually attack the system with other malicious system infections. Most of JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan’s destrestive activities are perform on the background. For example, it will keep contacting with certain remote servers and then send out the sensitive info that it gather on the system. It is for sure that JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan won’t want you to be aware of that but the antivirus software like Microsoft Security Essentials catches such abnormal action and tries to stop it to keep your privacy safe.
JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan can be distributed by cyber hackers on the World Wide Web. Some websites, especially web pages which contain porn materials can be attacked by cyber criminals, even many famous websites can be attacked as well. In order to spread the Trojan to as some people as it can, cyber hackers put the Trojan into the servers of those hacked web pages and edit the malicious script of it, so once people come to the infected web pages, the Trojan can sneak into the visiting systems immediately without any consent. Also, the Trojan can be sent to victims’ systems via spam E-mails, by taking advantage of the E-mails, cyber hackers can forge the infection as an attachment in E-mails, also the titles of the E-mails can be forged too. When user who receive the fake E-mail and get cheated, they would click the attachment that actually is the executable file of this Trojan. In this method, this Trojan can be activated as fast as user open the attachment.Damages Caused by JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan
1. It comes into the target system with free download from the Internet without any permission;
2. It changes startup items so that it can be launched automatically with the system booting.
3. It drops terrible files and registry entries to infected system;
4. It causes chaos to computer and programs;
5. It causes browser hijacker, blue screen and other issues for people;
6. It open backdoors on the infected system, and connects this infected system to a remote server, helping other viruses and hackers to take control of the target system;
Notes: Manual removal is so complicated that it is not proposed to be used for most of people. Compared with manual removal, automatic removal with SpyHunter is easier and more safe. So we strongly propose downloading SpyHunter to delete JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan automatically, and protect the system in the future.
Manually Remove JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan
1. Stop the processes of JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan in Task Manager. ( To open Task Manger by using the combination key: CTRL+ALT+DELETE.)
2. Show hidden files related to JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan. (It is essential to take steps on showing the hidden files created by JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan so that to clean up all its harmful files, registry entries and more completely.)
For Windows XP, 7, 8, 10:
(1). Click on Start button and then on Control Panel
(2). Click on Appearance and Personalization(3). Click on Folder Options
(4). Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window
(5). Choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
(6). Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window
For Windows 8, 10:
Press Win+E together to open Computer window, click View and then click Options
Click View tab in the Folder Options window, choose Show hidden files, folders, and drives under the Hidden files and folders category
3. Clean up all files related to JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan.
4. Go to Registry Editor to remove all its related registry files.
- Pressing (win key+R) and typing in “regedit” without the quotes in the box, opening Registry Editor.
- Search for all the registry files related to JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan in Registry Editor.
- Right-click to delete them all.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionInternet Settings “CertificateRevocation” =Random
Remove JS:Miner-C [Trj] Trojan Leftovers with SpyHunter
SpyHunter is an adaptive spyware detection and removal tool that provides rigorous protection against the latest spyware threats including malware, trojans, rootkits and malicious software. Below shows how it works:
1. Click the below button to free download SpyHunter.
2. Run its .exe file to install the program and finish the installation step by step.
3. Open SpyHunter, then click on Scan Computer Now! to run a free scan on your computer.
4. When the scan is done, all the threats in your PC are successfully detected. Tick Select All, and then click onRemove to make your computer clean.